Fuck yea science
Fuck yea science
Your Body Is Beautiful And You Are A G o d d e s s
when i was around 5 i asked my mom why “some people were different colors” and she said “because god wanted lots of flavors” and let me tell you that was the wrong thing to say because for the next 3 years i thought god ate people when they died
My teacher referred to black people as god’s burnt cookies.
my blog will make you horny ;)
Circle of NO
Untitled on We Heart It.
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
How to make your very own I Don’t Suck file:
It can be general or specific—A lot of my clients make general files with notes from loved ones or former students/clients/bosses of theirs or other supports. Or magazine clippings that remind them of goals or qualities they have. I am currently making one that is therapy related as a way to transition from my most recent job and prepare for my move abroad. It has notes from clients, supervisees and evaluations.
What you need: It can be as low maintenance as a file folder stuffed with notes or as high maintenance as a well-crafted scrapbook. What’s important is that you have a place to go when you need a pick-me-up.
You can gather things to build it—don’t have what you’re looking for? Start gathering!
- If you have a friend or family member you trust to be supportive of you, see if they’d be willing to write you a note about what they like about you.
- Next time you’re looking at a magazine or reading a blog and see something that resonates with you—save it for your file. Truth resonates, and you can’t recognize something that you don’t have, so if there is something you read or see that you admire and relate to, there’s something of you that’s in it.
- Write yourself some affirmations when you’re feeling good—make your own or use song lyrics or quotes.
-latest After Trauma post
I feel like I definitely need one of these…
This little rant described the way I look at religion perfectly.
does anyone else feel like they just lost their favourite uncle
R.I.P Robin Williams, the world lost a ray of light today
WHY DONT MORE PEOPLE LOVE STING RAYS LOOK AT THAT FACE
Because they ganged up on the crocodile hunter and shanked him in cold blood.
Hug your loved ones. Ask if they’re okay. Find them help if they need it. Smiles don’t = “I’m okay”. Don’t expect them to go it alone.
RIP Robin. Thanks for all the laughs.